What Is Dry Hair?
Dry hair is hair that does not have enough moisture or oil to maintain its natural sheen and texture. When dry hair does not have enough sebum/oil to keep it glossy, it appears frizzy and dull
What Causes Dry Hair?
1. When your scalp is not making enough moisture
2. The moisture you have is escaping
3. Incorrect hair regime
4. Living in a dry hot climate
What Are The Consequences Of Dry Hair?
Dry hair is a sign of hair damage. If left untreated, your hair can become brittle, causing it to break . It is necessary to treat dry hair to avoid severe hair damage.
Dry Hair Treatment
1. Shampoo, Deep Condition and use Intensive Leave-in Conditioner weekly
2. Massage Daily Oil moisturizer into your hair daily to replenish moisture
3. Natures Gentle Touch 3 Step Solution Range consists of Moisture Care Conditioning Shampoo, Deep Conditioning Cholesterol Treatment and Intensive Leave-in Conditioner. These treatment products help moisturize, repair and re-hydrate dry hair to prevent breakage
The Herbal blend Moisture Care Conditioning Shampoo replenishes lost oils to scalp and hair as it cleans. Formulated with jojoba oil which moisturizes hair by keeping its natural balance whilst the anti-bacterial properties soothes the scalp as it cleans.
- Wash, Rinse and Towel dry. Repeat Weekly
Apply the Herbalblend Deep Conditioning Cholesterol treatment into hair working from tips to roots of hair. Formulated with Shea butter which helps seal in moisture into hair to prevent drying out. Leave for 10-15 minutes (Use a heating cap or stay under a dryer if desired).
- Rinse out thoroughly and towel dry the hair. Repeat Weekly
Apply a small amount of Herbalblend Intensive Leave-In Conditioner into hair, it provides instant continuous conditioning treatment as it restores and conditions dry scalp and hair. Comb through for even distribution and do not rinse out.
- Style hair as desired. Repeat Weekly