What is hair breakage?
Hair breakage is a condition where hair breaks off faster than it is growing in some cases leaving stubble and receding hairline.
How do I know my hair is breaking?
· You can tell your hair is breaking when;
· You comb or brush your hair and end up with too much hair on your brush or comb.
· You discover loose strands of hair everywhere; on your pillow, in the bath, on your shoulders and around your dresser.
· You find it difficult to groom your hair to your desired length
· You lose too much hair when you take out braids and hair extensions
Causes of hair breakage
· Over processed hair
· Wearing braids too tight
· Frequent use of hair extensions
· Frequent use of hair dye
· Use of too many styling tools
· Using rubber bands to hold the hair
· Incorrect hair care regime
Consequences of Hair Breakage
· Excessive hair breakage if left untreated could lead to complete hair loss.
· When a person is suffering from hair breakage, the hair is breaking off faster than it is growing and research has shown that this condition can lead to a state of irreversible hair loss.
Hair Breakage Treatment
Natures Gentle Touch Anti-Hair Breakage treatment begins with a hair reconstruction process. The treatment is designed with an ultra-active hair strengthening protein-based complex blended with the Essential Eucalyptus Oil and other herbal ingredients to heal and fortify weak or damaged hair.
Healthy Hair begins with a healthy scalp. Start reconstruction treatment with the WEEKLY ANTI- HAIR BREAKAGE SHAMPOO. Use it to clean the hair and the scalp and then rinse off afterwards. REPEAT WEEKLY.
After Shampooing, apply the ANTI-HAIR BREAKAGE RECONSTRUCTION MASQUE. Then cover the hair with a heating cap for about 30 minutes, rinse off and REPEAT WEEKLY.
When you have rinsed off the reconstruction Masque, apply the ANTI-HAIR BREAKAGE LEAVE-IN SERUM, then go ahead and style your hair. REPEAT 1-3 WEEKLY.
Use the ANTI-HAIR BREAKAGE CONTROL daily to continue the reconstruction process and protect your hair from activities that lead to breakage. REPEAT DAILY.