Hair Breakage Problem
What is hair breakage?
Hair breakage is a condition where hair breaks off faster than it is growing in some cases leaving stubble and receding hairline.
How do I know my hair is breaking?
· You can tell your hair is breaking when;
· You comb or brush your hair and end up with too much hair on your brush or comb.
· You discover loose strands of hair everywhere; on your pillow, in the bath, on your shoulders and around your dresser.
· You find it difficult to groom your hair to your desired length
· You lose too much hair when you take out braids and hair extensions
No products were found matching your selection.